Speaking of pizza dough....

John Hileman <johnhi@comcast.net>
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:23:06 -0400
v109.n024.4
For Dave, you inquired about a book called the Art of Regional
Italian Cooking and indicated it is no longer available at your library.

A couple of suggestions for you.  Does your state have a interlibrary
loan web site?  For example, here in Pennsylvania, I note
<http://205.247.101.11/search/t?SEARCH=The++Art+of+Regional+Italian+cooking&submit22.x=24&submit22.y=11>

the book is available (only one public library in the entire state
has a copy).  Here, for an interlibrary loan, I must visit my local
library, in person, to order it.

You might also want to check the world catalog at
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1572894.

If you find that it isn't available in your state, please reply to
the list and I will get the book and post the recipe.

John