Authentic German Christstollen

<gonzow@nopalmx.com>
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:10:09 -0600
v109.n001.12
I have a question about the Authentic German Christstollen.

It says "I only use my bread machine for kneading strollen."  So I
assumed this recipe was for a bread machine.  I have a heavy duty
machine that says it will take 3 or 4 cups of flour.

So I put the 5 cups of flour the recipe calls for and no
problems.  Then when I went to put the 3 cups of fruit into the pan
this big light started flashing and on the LCD there was a message
are you kidding me.  No way in hell are you going to put all that
fruit in here.  It overflowed the pan.

I took it out and kneaded the fruit in by hand and it came out quite
well, nice flavor, lots of fruit.

But could you share the secret of how you fit everything into your
bread machine? You have a supersize ABM?  Or am I misunderstanding something?