substitution question

"mrsu@juno.com" <mrsu@juno.com>
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:56:34 GMT
v107.n037.3
Is it possible to substitute garbanzo beans or another kind of dried
bean for soybeans in bread? I would like to make some soybean bread
recipes in one of my books but I am unable to have soybeans because
they give me migraines. I also need to know if there is a substitute
for yogurt in breads. I am trying to get some variety in my "safe"
foods, especially bread, but since I have to avoid so many foods
because of food sensitivities and migraine triggers I would like to
know what I can safely substititute without making the changes and
ending up with a brick. I hope my questions make sense, I know what I
am trying to ask but I'm not sure if it came out right.

Melissa