Re: mister and more

MA <bookworm0011@gmail.com>
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:17:04 -0700
v107.n029.4
Hi! Chris,

I am a sort of new member as I have belonged to this off-and-on for
numerous years. I am so glad the list continues even after the big
move to California.

1) Olive oil misters. Good luck. I purchased one several years ago
and when it worked, it worked great, but they tend to clog up and
quit working after awhile.

2) Nothing beats a good old-fashioned wooden spoon for mixing. I do
like some of the large silicone spoonulas for mixing, etc. I also
like the Ultratemp spoons made by Pyrex or Robison Knife Company. If
you can find them, they are now antiques almost LOL, they make the
best kitchen spoons. Sturdy and they fit right in your hand. They can
also be used with nonstick cookware and inside the microwave oven.
Wonderful kitchen tools.

I love my Pyrex glass batter bowl. It is the work horse of my kitchen
as I can use it to measure out liquids, make batters and even cookie dough.

I also like my silicone pastry brush. Be gone the old-fashioned
pastry brush made with hairy fibers. The silicone brush is safe to
use on almost everything and is so easy to keep clean.

Mary