Special Whisk - Where Can I Find Another

"Bob & Nina Freeman" <bnfreeman@comcast.net>
Sun, 13 May 2007 15:17:49 -0400
v107.n017.7
Twenty years ago I bought a special kind of whisk in Innsbruck,
Austria. I was used mostly for proofing yeast in some water with
sugar, but not in the usual stirring sense but by spinning it between
the palm of the hands like we're told native Americans (and later Boy
Scouts) did to start a fire! It also was used to rapidly froth up an
egg or two.

In the picture of it shown in the below site, you can see that I've
just "epoxyed" it back to health. Does anyone know of a source of
this rather unusual kitchen device?

http://www.pbase.com/bfreeman/image/78706115

Bob Freeman, Tallahassee, FL