Can anybody tell me where to get this bread pan??

"Barbara Ross" <barbaraross@comcast.net>
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:42:26 -0400
v107.n010.7
I picked up a bread pan at the thrift shop that is PHENOMENAL but too
long (12") and I would like to get a few maybe 9" pan. It is
nonstick, very heavy, the metal is rippled and there are tiny pin
sized air holes along the bottom edge. It's PERFECT but I can't find
it any place.  I've gone to every store in the world, looked online,
and even went to a commercial kitchen supply place but nobody ever
saw one like this. If anybody has and can tell me a company name, or
even better, a website, I would be forever grateful.

THANKS
Barb