Sprouted Grain Flax Bread

"Gerald Ulett" <tusko45@hotmail.com>
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:03:40 -0700
v106.n042.8
I recently tasted a slice of Sprouted Grain Flax Bread made by Silver
Hills Bakery, a Canadian Bakery. I like its dense texture, taste and
use of healthy grains. Does anyone have a recipe for a similar loaf?

The ingredient list includes Organic Whole Sprouted Wheat, Organic
Flax Seeds, Water, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, and Organic Vital
Wheat Gluten.

As a person who follows the Weight Watcher program, I am impressed
with the bread's low calories, low fat, low sodium and high fiber.

I will appreciate any help you can give me.

Jerry Ulett
Kent, WA