RE: DAK Turbo II

"jeremiah sisovsky" <jere_sisovsky@sbcglobal.net>
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:31:46 -0500
v106.n030.11
Andyfrog scanned the Turbo II manual for me.  WOW!  One difference
between the Turbo II and IV is that for the II, yeast is placed first
in the machine.

I'm still trying to find out the other cycles:  French bread and
sweet bread.  I kinda know for the white bread, though being deaf, I
can't hear the beep-beep-beep near the 2nd kneading cycle (the best
time to add stuff like chocolate chips, raisins, etc. the book says).

I'm still scared to use 3rd party cookbooks with the bread
machine.  But I will heed Ken's advice or compare manuals between
brands.  It might just require a covert operation.