converting bread machine recipes to manual or stand mixers

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 06:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
v106.n030.4
Most bread machine recipes that claim to be usable as "knead only",
instruct me to "remove when cycle completed and proceed by hand".

I cannot seem to find out if a completed cycle includes a first rise
or is it the equivelant of that final turn on the board where the
dough is lovingly slapped into a ball and set to ferment.

Can someone please help me and give me the correct info?

A few suggested recipes  for wonderful sandwich breads would also be
appreciated.

Thanks, Fredericka