Breadman machine has never produced results

"Chalon, Grace" <GChalon@mail.twu.edu>
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:34:03 -0600
v105.n049.8
Hi,

I've posted before about problems with my Breadman machine.  With my
old R2-D2 bread maker, I tossed everything in, set it and every loaf
came out wonderful.

I have had this machine about 3 years, and have tried different
yeasts, measured ingredients and temperatures carefully, place the
machine in different locations, tried the machine in different
seasons, and I have had only 1 loaf that rose and baked
beautifully.  The rest just never rise and bake into a hard dense brick.

I've had lots of encouragement from everyone, but I think I just got
a lemon.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Grace