Re: Pane a cioccollato

Dan Haggarty <dan.haggarty@dunhaven.ca>
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:02:08 -0400
v105.n041.11
In bread-bakers.v105.n040.21:
>From: "Haracz, Daniel" <Daniel.Haracz@ParadigmHealth.com>
>Subject: Pane a cioccollato
>
>I've got a favorite recipe that just doesn't work.
>[...]
>First, the pan.  My recipe calls for a high sided (at least four
>inches high) six-inch cake pan
>[...]

You might be able to find an appropriate pan at a bakers' equipment &
supply shop or restaurant supply shop.  Think suppliers to wedding
cake bakers.  Also, I used to make my Christmas cake in a steam table
pan that was about 5" x5"x9" in size.  Figure out the total volume
required of the pan, and then find something with the same volume
that you can bake with.

And as for the bread itself, what's the recipe?

Dan