Help With hard crust.

"Crafty Granny" <mycrafts-recipies@cox.net>
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:12:27 -0700
v105.n041.10
I am fairly new at what I was trying to do.  A friend gave me a
sunbeam bread maker and I finally found the instruction on line so
tried it out. But I did not want to make a loaf of bread I wanted to
make Calzones I just was having the bread maker mix and need the
dough.  That is what the instruction said I could do for Pizza dough,
it did that just fine.  But when I baked them the crust came out
really hard.  Does anyone have any idea what I might have done
wrong?  I used to make bread and rolls a long time ago.  But since I
have become disabled I am not able to do the mixing and needing
anymore.  So I thought I could use the Bread Maker to do that part
for me.  I was hoping to teach my granddaughter to make Calzones this weekend.

Does any one have any suggestion?

Thank You
Happy Crafting
Crafty Granny