KitchenAid Attachments & Accessories

mmhoey <mmhoey@avantel.net>
Mon, 08 Aug 2005 09:42:44 -0500
v105.n034.3
Hi all you cookies,

I have a new KitchenAid stand mixer I just love and use regularly.

When I'm back in the states, I'm thinking about ordering some
attachments and accessories for it.  I am wondering if anyone has any
experience with the various options.

The company offers a grain mill for $149.00 which if it works, might
be nice to have.

They also offer a food grinder, sausage stuffer kit, pasta maker and
plates and a pasta roller set.  Does any one have any of these and
are you satisfied with their use, cost, etc.??

I hate to buy any of these things if they don't work well.

Thanks

Mike
Cuernavaca, Mexico