Convection Ovens

"Marilee Evans" <mfevans@myrealbox.com>
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:12:42 -0600
v105.n012.3
This longtime lurker is about to join the ranks of downtown, highrise,
condo dwellers.  I have learned that the oven in my new apartment can
function either as a conventional oven or as a convection oven.  I think
this subject has come up before, but I didn't have a convection oven in my
future, then. I would love an answer--either on the lists, or as a personal
e-mail--as to which type oven would be best for baking my sourdough
baguettes.  Also, this roomy oven has more shelf levels than I am
accustomed to, and I wonder how using the convection technique affects your
choice of shelf level.  Thanks for your assistance, and keep that sourdough
rising.

Marilee