Carol Field's Cocodrillo Bread

The Lawrences <oldschoolhouse@sympatico.ca>
Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:33:26 -0500
v105.n005.7
 From her "The Italian Baker" book, this bread is a pain to make but my
wife loves it so I make it once a month just for her (okay, I like it too).
When we get our bakery up and running in the next few months this bread
will be offered. I haven't any idea how to make this bread in a commercial
setting and was hoping someone on this list might descibe how they do it or
at least some helpful suggestions. The dough is very wet and handling is
very difficult. Maybe if someone had Ms. Fields email address I could ask
her how the Italian bakers did it. Thanks for any help.

Douglas Lawrence
Millstone Bread
Castleton, Ontario
Ph: 905-344-7016