Re: in the news

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 04:48:32 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n046.10
Rose wrote about refrigerating the dough until the following day or evening
before baking.

I do something similar with some of my doughs - I refrigerate them
overnight and then bake them the next day. What i want to know is...do you
do it right out of the refrigerator or do you leave the dough to warm up to
room temp before baking? I've heard that if you bake it straight out of the
oven that the bread is crispier in the crust. Is this true? I've done that
with pizza dough but not bread dough (straight out of the refrigerator and
into the oven).

I find that it makes life a lot easier when you don't have a ton of time to
bake.

RisaG