Storing bread...

Tarheel_Boy@webtv.net (Skallywagg Forever)
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 00:15:44 -0400
v104.n040.5
Holly aka RedFreckle (wonder where that freckle is?) asks about storing
bread.  Here's what I do, Holly.  After the bread is completely (and I mean
completely) cooled, I slice it and put it in ziplock bags. I squeeze as
much air out as possible and then freeze the bread.  When I want some
bread, I pop off as many slices as needed and put the rest back in the
freezer.  They are easily popped off with a table knife and they thaw
quickly.  If I want warm bread, I put the slices in an aluminum pe plate,
cover it with foil, and put it in a 400F oven for ten minutes.  Almost as
good as fresh baked.

Bob the Tarheel Baker