ISO: ABM Jewish Rye Bread Recipe

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n035.9
I am in search of a good ABM Jewish Rye Bread recipe. I have tried the ones
I see in books and on the internet. I have bought King Arthur Rye Bread
Improver and Deli Rye Flavor. I have tried the recipes that my friends on
other lists have sent me and I still can't get it exactly. Where i live it
is very difficult to find real Jewish Rye Bread. I am longing for the taste
of it.

I keep getting closer and closer but still no such luck! My hubby is
getting impatient with me as he misses it a lot. I refuse to pay $4 a loaf
at the supermarket and it isn't really the real thing.

Anyone who has a good recipe for it, please pass it on. I don't mind trying
to convert from a hand-made loaf. I have a Kitchenaid Mixer and an ABM.

Thanks in advance,

RisaG