Re: baking equipment

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n035.8
I bought my pizza stone at a kitchen store at an outlet center in
Flemington, NJ. Got the stone, a peel and a pizza cutter all for $12. This
was several years ago.

I had a cheaper pizza stone from Caldor before that. Somehow it broke
(don't know when or how).

Anyway, there are sales and deals out there. Just have to check the stores
when you are in them - Le Gourmet Chef may have a good deal too. They are
building more of the stores across the country now. My MIL's mall is
getting one, our mall just got one. They are also in outlet centers.

Anyway, good luck finding one. I've heard that unleaded quarry tiles are
just as good and can be found cheaply at HD and Lowe's.

RisaG