Rose Levy Beranbaum's news

Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:21:27 -0800
v104.n006.18
I have just learned from Rose Levy Beranbaum's website:

>that she recently finished taping 13 episodes for a brand new public
>television cooking series called BAKING MAGIC WITH ROSE LEVY BERANBAUM.
>The series will start in early 2004 on PBS stations across the country.
>Now you can see step-by-step demonstrations of all those important baking
>techniques that you've been reading about. The series includes a wide
>range of recipes from all three of my "bibles" (Cake, Pie & Pastry, and
>Bread) bringing you a delightful assortment of baked treats.

Upcoming Events:

WASHINGTON. D.C.

VENUE: Smithsonian Lecture/Panel Discussion and tasting with Peter Reinhart
and Mark Furstenberg
DATE: Sunday, February 8, 2004
LOCATION: Women's National Democratic Club, 1526 New Hampshire Avenue. NW,
www.ResidentAssociates.org or 202-357-3030

MIAMI

VENUE: Demos at The Miami Wine & Food Festival
DATE: Friday, March 5 through Sunday March 7, 2004

PHILADELPHIA

VENUE: The Book and The Cook
DATE: Saturday, March 20, 2004
LOCATION: To Come

WILLIAMSBURG

VENUE: Book signing and dinner at the Trellis: Rose will be guest of honor
at Marcel Desaulnier's Spring preview dinner. They will serve bread from
"The Bread Bible."
DATE: Monday, March 23, 2004
LOCATION: Book signing: Barnes & Noble (next to the Trellis Restaurant)
Dinner: The Trellis Restaurant, Duke of Gloucester Street
CONTACT: Shila BuTo Comeus: 757-229-8610

FORT WORTH, TEXAS

VENUE: Breakfast with Rose-a book-signing and meet-Rose Levy Beranbaum
event - Friday, April 16 - 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
Cocktails with Rose Levy Beranbaum - a book-signing and meet-the author
event - Friday, April 16, 2004 - 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
The Bread Bible with Rose Levy Beranbaum - a cooking class - Saturday,
April 17 - 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
CONTACT: Judie Byrd's Culinary School of Fort Worth: 817-737-8427