Bread and Pizza Therapy

Tarheel_Boy@webtv.net (Skallywagg)
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:47:17 -0500 (EST)
v104.n005.10
Two of my Christmas gifts to myself this year were Rose Levy Beranbaum's
"The Bread Bible" and Peter Reinhart's "American Pie."  Wow!  What great
stuff, and what a lot to learn from both Rose and Peter.  I just had to
find the time somehow to read and digest everything in both of these
wonderful books.  But how?

That question was abruptly answered when I had some rather serious surgery
a week before Christmas.  I came home on Christmas Eve.  It was slow going
at first, but Doctors Rose and Peter were there to keep me company.  I'm
well on the road to recovery now and I owe Rose and Peter for helping me
along that road.  Reading these books was just like being in the kitchen
with them.  Thank you.

Bob the Tarheel Baker