New wonderful bread books

RCannetoAL@aol.com
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:16:49 EST
v104.n002.8
Hello Fellow Bread Bakers!

Feliz Ano nuevo!  Happy New Year to All!  Guess what I got for Christmas?
Some really wonderful bread books.  One of my favorites right now is one
written by a Jesuit priest.  It has wonderful bread receipes.  The book is
called The Secrets of Jesuit Bread Making by Brother Rick Curry.  I made
his Sweet Potato Bread.  Yummy!  The other book I got is called Bread Made
Easy by Beth Hensperger.  I love her notes on each bread receipe.  We
happen to live right close to the Kenyon Mills in Rhode Island and I got
some wheat gluten and cracked wheat berries and once a week I make a
wonderful batch of cracked wheat bread and take it to school for my second
graders.  We love to sit at snack time and enjoy some cracked wheat bread
and a read aloud book.

Again, wishing everyone a great 2004.  Anyone going to the French Culinary
Institute in New york for their one week seminar on artisan breads?  The
price is reasonable.

Rose