Mailing Address for Peter Reinhart & "American Pie"

"s.reinhart" <s.reinhart@prodigy.net>
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:02:44 -0500
v104.n001.23
Hi All,

First, thank you to all who sent for books. I hope you received yours by
now and are enjoying it. I will be going on the road soon and won't be able
to do much mailing, so if you are still interested in getting a signed copy
please note this is the last call, and also that my address has changed yet
again (we got a real PO Box instead of a PMB box (you know, Mail Boxes
Etc.). Here it is:

  Peter Reinhart, PO Box 78380, Charlotte, NC 28271.

The previous "pmb" address will still be good for two more weeks so don't
worry if you sent mail there, I will still be able to get it until the 14th
of Jan. After that it will be returned to sender.

For those who missed the earlier post, copies of "American Pie" are $20.00,
including postage, or $26.00 to Canada. Please be sure to note if you were
a recipe tester so I can include that in the inscription.

I will try to post my travel teaching schedule soon and hope to meet many
of you. The first upcoming event is at the Smithsonian on Feb. 8th, a bread
symposium with Rose Levy Berenbaum, Mark Furstenburg, and me. It should be
a fun day. The actual pizza classes will begin later in February and will
continue through June, on and off. Johnson and Wales has been generous
enough to let me do this tour in exchange for letting everyone out there
know about our new campus in Charlotte. Quite fair--thank you J&W.

I'll try to get the full tour schedule posted within the next 10 days or
so, but the first phase covers Houston, Dallas, Scottsdale, Berkeley, Los
Gatos, Sonoma, LA, Santa Monica, and Newport Beach. Ater a brief rest, it's
on to the rest of the country. Exact dates and such will be posted soon.

Again, thank you all for your tremendous support!

Best wishes for a great 2004,
Sincerely,
Peter Reinhart

[[Editor's note: the original announcement for "American Pie" was only in
daily-bread, not bread-bakers.  Sorry about that.  -- Jeff & Reggie]]