Quick Bread Question

Cheryl <toughred@interaccess.com>
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:48:17 -0600
v103.n053.14
Iam wanting to make some quick breads to give as holiday gifts.  The
recipes I am doing call for baking in a 9 x 5 loaf pan but I would like to
bake them in 6 x 3 1/2 disposable pans.  I have read that in order to do
this I should reduce the oven temperature by one-third but this sounds a
bit drastic.  In the past I have baked dough in soup cans without reducing
the temp and they came out OK.  The recipe I'm using calls for some pricey
ingredients and I don't want to screw it up.  Any advice?  Thanks.

Cheryl