Sprouted Essene Bread?

"St:" <itakeaction@yahoo.com>
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:56:25 -0800 (PST)
v103.n053.11
I have been buying various brands of sprouted Essene Bread for years from
the health food stores. Wonderful nutritional munchie breads. I have
"tried" to make my own so that I can add a few extra goodies to the recipe
like high protein Quinoa for example.

Basically I don't have a clue how to get a good loaf.

This bread is wet sprouted, can be multigrains and NOT oven baked because
the higher heats tends to destroy a lot of the potential nutrition in the
loaf. While the grains are still wet, they are run through a grinder, pat a
shaped loaf and then dry the crust. The crust is dried in ultra low heat
source or from sunlite directly or in a low temp solar oven with the
objective of keeping the temps under 100 F.

Does anyone have experience with Essene breads, know of recipes,
understands the process and consistently gets good loafs?? I could use some
help.

Thanks, St: