Hearty Breadstick

"Purrfleece Farms" <pfarms@alltel.net>
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:00:26 -0600
v103.n049.19
For years my wife was the baker in the family, working first by hand and
then switching to machine as she lost strength. She passed away in May of
this year and there has been no home-made bakery products until this
morning when I made up a batch of breadsticks using the recipe in the
latest issue of BHG for a community potluck for lunch today.  Now I need a
more flavorful recipe for a Master Gardener's dinner in December.  Does
anyone have a recipe using fresh rosemary (the plant is beside the kitchen
door) and perhaps dried tomatoes that would make a hardy breadstick.

Thanks for your help.
Rich

Richard Boosey
Purrfleece Farms