Bishop's Bread

"Pat Minzes" <custform@accessus.net>
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:46:29 -0500
v103.n039.8
Was an exhibitor last weekend at a show in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.  The lady
next to me I called the "nut lady" .. she and her husband selling roasted,
candied nuts.

I was so excited about my purchase of a "new"  cookbook from the Mt.
Pleasant, Iowa Old Threshers Reunion .. but SHE was "still" looking for a
bread recipe from years ago .. and I thought perhaps you all could be of help,

She is looking for a recipe that included yeast . she called it Bishop's
bread.  I've found some recipes, but none that looked right.  Anyone have
an idea???

Thanks for ANY info ..

Pat