Re: King Arthur flour

Epwerth15@aol.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:16:22 EDT
v103.n035.5
Regarding Susannah's comments on King Arthur Flour...it's all I use since
it is so good and so consistent, BUT I have a problem with the packaging of
their 5 pound all purpose flour, at least out here in CA.  The tops of the
packages are just glued, not rolled & glued.  Many times the package is
partially open where the glue has not held so that you can reach in & touch
the flour. I've called them a couple of times about this over the last
couple of years, but so far, no change.  All the other kinds of flour from
KAF are all rolled & glued.

Evie Werthmann