RE: kneading time

"Matt" <mel63@localnet.com>
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:20:48 -0400
v103.n022.9
>Here's the query. The bread recipes in the instruction book call for a 2
>minute mixing time and then into the rising bowl. No kneading time
>is  mentioned.
>
>Could this be correct? Has any one done this? This machine is 325 watts
>and the old one was 300.

Fredericka,

You will need to knead the dough for the normal time 10 to 12 min, until
you can pull a window. To make good bread it is very important to develop
the dough.

I too have the 325 watt model at home, but I use it for cookies and cakes
and mix the bread dough by hand. I find it comes out better that way.

Regards,

Matt