Testers needed--again!

"s.reinhart" <s.reinhart@prodigy.net>
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:33:43 -0500
v103.n001.8
Dear Everyone,

    Well, the time has finally come to test the recipes for my next book.
This one is on pizza (tentative title: "My Search for the Perfect Pizza").
So many of you jumped in to help with "The Bread Baker's Apprentice" that
I'd love to recruit as many as possible to dive in again. There won't be as
many dough recipes in this book and most will require toppings and such,
but I'm hoping the results will be worth your effort. In most cases, but
not all, you will need either a pizza stone, Hearth Kit, tiles, or a
ceramic hearth of some type. Some recipes will not require this, just a
baking sheet pan. The book will explore pizzas of many styles, including
deep dish, thin crust, Neapolitan (Napoletana), focaccia, Sardinian,
grilled, and even some out of the box variations too wild to mention here.

As before, I can only offer you mention in the acknowledgments (I did screw
up and accidentally left one name off the list in the last book--sorry
Bob--and mis-spelled one name, but did manage to thank over 100 of you). I
will not be able to get free copies, sorry, but will be happy to pass on
whatever discount I can when the book comes out, which should be towards
the end of 2003.

Responsibilities will be to make the recipe (one per person with each
recipe getting tested by at least 3 testers) and then you will need to fill
out a questionaire that will be e-mailed with the recipe. I'll need fairly
fast turnaround, about two weeks, so please only volunteer if it will be
convenient for you.

Please respond directly to my e-mail address if you want to volunteer:
<s.reinhart@prodigy.net> I will begin sending out recipes in a few weeks.
Thanks so much, in advance, for being such a great and enthusiastic
resource and also for all your previous support.

   Best Regards,
   Peter Reinhart