Robert - bubbly pizza crust

Nifcon@aol.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:13:12 EST
v102.n054.9
I know lots of bakers who would give a metaphorical left arm to be able to
consistently produce big bubbles - I make my pizza's from an adaptation of
Reinhart's Focaaccia - very bubbly , very  rustic, absolutely  adored by
everybody once they get over  the uneven humped surface.

But taste is individual and if I'm making pizza for an unknown audience I
use Carol Field's recipe  for Pizza Napoletana. Thin, crisp, small bubbled,
very good handling dough. If you haven't got the book (The Italian Baker)
and you want the recipe I'll post it to the list or to you privately if
you'd prefer.

John