kransekage

"Steve Dunn" <sdunn@welldunn.com>
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:48:29 -0400
v102.n047.3
Does anyone know where I can buy kransekage forms?

Thank you,

Steve

[[ Editor's note: Here is an instant answer.

Sweet Celebrations
http://www.sweetc.com/bake.htm
located in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota sells a set of kransekage
pans.  The web site has a pretty picture and description of the final product.

"Sweet Celebrations, formerly Maid of Scandinavia, has provided customers
around the world with unique, ethnic and gourmet cookware and ingredients
for over half a century."

Reggie & I recently bought a lefse stick and cookbook from them after
seeing a FoodTV show on a lefse festival and contest.  Lefse is a Norwegian
flatbread made from potatoes and wheat flour.  Someday we'll actually try
to make it.

Jeff
]]