RE: Stuck Zo paddle

"Leigh Davisson" <leighd@attglobal.net>
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:17:47 -0700
v102.n046.8
To Faye -

I still use my Zo several times a week so can't send you mine, but I have
two suggestions for you to make yours work.

I NEVER take the paddles out of my Zo breadmaker.  I remove the dough (I
always bake in the oven), and then put the machine away.  If there are
small bits of dry dough next time I want to use it, I just wipe with my
hand, turn the pan over, and the dried bits of dough fall into the
sink.  If I made an especially spicy bread, I may wipe the pan out with a
damp rag before mixing another batch of bread, but that's all I ever have
to do.  I never take the paddles out, and I never wash my bread pan.  I
read that somewhere a year or two ago (I had always removed the paddles and
washed everything carefully) and it's made no difference at all except I am
no longer fighting to remove paddles that do not need to come out.  I have
found my bread machine much less frustrating since I started doing it this way.

The second one is that you can buy new pans and paddles online if someone
is not able to send you one.  I believe Culinary Parts Unlimited carries
them; if not, there are several websites that do.

Leigh