Welbilt parts

Michael.May@bmo.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:09:03 -0400
v102.n045.11
Re: Ordering Welbilt Doughblade

I actually had luck obtaining a new Welbilt blade from a company called
Gourmet Depot. They were able to supply a Welbilt Part that the "official"
supplier (Tritronics) said was out of production.

Problem is, the website www.appliancesales.com seems to be down, and I
can't access the 800 number from Canada, so maybe they aren't around
anymore. The number to try is 1-800-866-7837...good luck.

[[Editor's note: the 800 number works from the US - I got a recording
stating business hours 8:30 am - 5:30 pm M-F and 9 - 5 Sat Pacific time and
the above web address.  But the website isn't right.]]

Regards
Michael May