Simple Kneads...

Tarheel_Boy@webtv.net (Tarheel Boy)
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:59:17 -0400 (EDT)
v102.n036.22
During a recent visit to Greensboro, North Carolina, some bread baking
friends and I visited the Simple Kneads Bakery at 227-B South Elm
Street.  Bill Snider and Ann Matthews graciously presented us with several
samples of their delicious breads as well as a tour of their bakery.  If
you live in or near Greensboro, or happen to visit that city, I urge you to
stop at Simple Kneads.  They will soon be moving to larger quarters, but it
will be just down the street so they will be easy to find.  Bill told us
that he reads both the Daily Bread and Bread Bakers digests.  I love to
visit bakeries such as Simple Kneads and I travel quite a bit so, if you
read these words and own a bakery, please contact me.  Thanks.

Bob the Tarheel Baker