Review: Doughmakers Loaf Pan

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:35:14 -0700
v102.n033.12
I recently acquired a loaf pan "8.5" X 4.5" made by Doughmakers.  The first
thing you notice is the appearance - it is very different then any pan I've
seen before. It is very shiny and it has a pebbled surface.  This surface
is to promote even browning.  The pan also releases your baked product very
easily.  I made a quick bread in it and it turned out beautifully.  Evenly
browned and there were no damp spots (as I've had in some other
pans).  Since I chose not to sprinkle the bottom with flour I thought there
would "in reality" be a fight getting the quick bread out in one piece -
but it released the bread by just turning it over.  Cleaned up easily with
soap and water.  The pan is made of solid aluminum and guaranteed not to
rust.  I was very pleased with it and look forward to trying more items
from their expanding product line.  I don't think you will be disappointed
if you purchase any of their products ... they are GREAT!!!

You can find them at

     www.doughmakers.com

The loaf pans are at

     www.theBakersPlace.com