Magic Mill

"melissa milos" <milos.family@sympatico.ca>
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:24:42 -0400
v102.n033.11
Hi all

I've been away in Romania for quite some time and boy did I miss this
Digest. Thank you all for your efforts to improve the skills and interest
of fellow bread bakers.  I have to say that the revolution did not improve
the bread in Romania much except it is fresher.  The people there seem to
only bake bread when it's a special occasion.  The rest is cooked in
bakeries - not that that's bad - just that I didn't get my hands in bread
dough much.

I really am responding to the comments on the Magic Mill.  It took me quite
some time to learn mine but once I did I fell in love.  It is absolutely
fantastic.  The only thing I have found that makes bread better are my own
hands and that's a lot of work and time that I don't seem to have now that
I work as well as try to be Martha Stewart.