Overnight buns & bread

"MGB" <donutdolly@earthlink.net>
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:53:30 -0700
v102.n033.6
The overnight bread and buns are very helpful for the cook who needs to
serve hot bread early in the morning. Methinks that is why the recipes were
developed, perhaps in the days before "store-bought sliced bread" was common.

When I cooked on a cattle ranch and sugar beet farm in Wyoming (seems like
a lifetime ago), having this type of recipe was a sanity saver. Feeding 20
ranch hands...whoo hooo, that was an experience.  I was desperate for a job
and 'padded' my cooking experience. I'd only cooked for that many for
holiday single meals. Learned fast lol

Gwen
btw..they liked my cooking