Re:KA Mixers: New Vs. Old

"Paula Countryman" <paulac@uswest.net>
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:18:30 -0700
v102.n025.2
 >That being said, I do lust after a Magic Mill dlx, which I understand is
 >better for yeast breads (larger capacity, more power) but not as good for
 >other things.  Expensive, but so was the K5A 27 years ago!

Wow, Rick - 27 years, I'd say you got your money's worth! I currently own a
MM DLX and am thrilled with it. Initially I had similar concerns about it
not being good for other things, but I've come to use it for everything
now, and far prefer it to anything else I've ever used. My old KA sits down
in the basement waiting for the next tag sale...

take care,

paula