RE: Potato Flakes for Flour?

"Russell Fletcher" <gimplimp@effectnet.com>
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:45:27 -0700
v102.n024.8
I have a bread recipe that uses potato flakes instead of potato
flour.  Here it is.
Russ

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                     Potato Bread 2 lb. (Bread Machine)

Recipe By     : Oster Deluxe Bread and Dough Maker, p 20. (1997)
Serving Size  : 18   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    2 Lb. Size

    1 1/2  cups          water
    2      Tablespoons   margarine -- softened
    4      cups          flour, bread
      1/2  cup           mashed potato flakes -- dry
    4      teaspoons     sugar
    2      teaspoons     salt
    1 3/4  teaspoons     yeast -- (regular or bread)

1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type: White, large loaf (Oster machine #2).
5) Press start.  Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.

This is the all time favorite bread I have made for Bread Day (every
Thursday) when I bring a loaf of bread for everyone at work to snack on.

formatted by Russell Fletcher, gimplimp@effectnet.com