Breadman Ultimate

"Herman Reinhart" <reinhart@bigvalley.net>
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:13:34 -0800
v102.n011.24
Several of you have been discussing the merits of various bread machines. I
just bought The Ultimate 2 months ago when King Author was extolling its
virtues. The next month they recommended the Zo. The programmability is not
anything to write home about but it mixes a 6 cup recipe on the dough cycle
very well. My problem with the Ultimate is the service the Salton people
give. I E-mailed them for assistance in programming a dough cycle before I
found out that it won't do what I want. The response I got was 6 weeks
later and said they needed a model number (Ultimate was not good enough I
guess). That was better than a week ago and no response yet. No wonder KA
now recommends the Zo.

ps: No I am not related to Peter.

Herman Reinhart
reinhart@bigvalley.net