new bread machine cookbook

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:59:41 -0800
v101.n053.14
I have just gotten a new bread machine cookbook ...

Four Seasons with the Bread Machine Baker by Elizabeth Harbison.

This is a very nicely arranged cookbook ... by seasons.  I have my first
loaf in the bread machine now so I will give a more comprehensive review of
both the loaf and the book next weekend.  So far I have been enjoying
reading it.  The Tips for Using This Book in the beginning is very helpful
and interesting to read.  I was able to get a copy through Jessica's
Biscuit ... www.ecookbooks.com

So far I am very pleased with Beth's new book and the aroma wafting
upstairs here in my house.

Reggie (to be continued next weekend)