honey vs. sugar

"Ann Hunter" <crzymom@rainierconnect.com>
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:18:53 -0800
v101.n053.9
When I make whole wheat breads I always use honey. However I when I make
white breads I use sugar. The sugar that I use is organic cane sugar, which
is not the same as white sugar. It is just evaporated cane syrup, not much
processing involved. I find however that honey and sugar can usually be
used interchangeably. If I am giving my bread away I always use sugar. This
is because I have come across quite a few people who are allergic to honey
or their asthma is severe enough that any kind of bee product causes their
asthma to flare up and be life threatening.

Ann, who makes 6 plus loaves at a time