Dough bucket and malt powder

"Chris Dalrymple" <chrisdd@bellsouth.net>
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:24:44 -0500
v101.n048.14
Beverly--This is the only place I know that still carries a manual dough
bucket online. It's listed at the very bottom of the DLX page for some odd
reason. Back to Basics Dough Maker  - $69.95+S&H
http://www.breadbeckers.com/DLX_mixer.htm

JPM--try your local natural foods store or the King Arthur catalogue.