Big mixers:Bosch

Thomas Sawyer <jntsawyer@earthlink.net>
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:47:05 -0500
v101.n045.5
Just wanted to say that although I still use my ABM on the dough cycle only
when I want just 1 loaf of bread, I recently invested in the Bosch Concept
mixer(700 watt), as my Kitchen Aid motor (350 watt), burned up, (and my
large Cuisinart died from too much use).  I wanted to be able to make 4 to 6
loaves of bread, or just 2 or 3 loaves, without straining the motor.  The
Bosch has so many wonderful accessories besides being so well engineered to
last.  I bought the ice cream maker(fantastic!), the berry press with the
meat grinder, which will de-seed raspberries or blackberries in 5 minutes or
process tomatoes, etc. quickly for canning.  The blender that comes with the
mixer is so powerful that it grates frozen parmesan chunks of cheese--it's
the best blender ever!  I am only sorry I didn't invest in one 25 years ago!