Jalapeno Cheese Bread

Alexgejp@aol.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:58:20 EDT
v101.n044.3
To Dave Crissman:

I recently came across the recipe you are asking about and have been
thinking about baking a loaf.  I can't help you with the cheese portion of
the recipe (I'm too new at bread machine baking, having made bread by hand
for many years).  However, I am a jalapeno lover and would suggest
substituting fresh jalapenos for the canned ones as it has been my
experience that fresh green jalapenos are much hotter than most canned
brands.  Also, I note the recipe calls for the peppers to be
"seeded."  Since most of the heat in jalapenos comes from the seeds, I
would suggest that you use the whole peppers.  Hope this helps.

Joy Alexander