King Arthur Flour

Alexgejp@aol.com
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:50:09 EDT
v101.n040.1
I just discovered that Bi-Lo in South Carolina is carrying King Arthur flour.
However, an assistant manager advised me that they probably would
discontinue it shortly because it isn't a big seller.  Since they don't
advertise that they are selling it, it isn't going to be a big seller.  The
only reason I found it was because I couldn't find the Pillsbury Bread
Flour that I use and had to hunt.  Therefore, if there are any more
subscribers in South Carolina and you are interested in purchasing King
Arthur flour, you may wish to go to Bi-Lo soon.

Joy Alexander