daily bread?

"Erin Nesmith" <enesmith@earthlink.net>
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:04:04 -0500
v101.n034.3
Hello, bakers

I am looking for basic bread recipes that are good for sandwiches, toast,
etc.  I've got a few favorites, but I am getting sick of them!  Anyone got
any recipes for hand-made breads that are reliable and delicious?  I like a
little bit of wheat or oatmeal in the dough to liven it up, but I can't get
much more adventurous than that due to my picky children.

I served my five-year-old son a sandwich on store-bought bread when we were
visiting with relatives.  He stared at it and said in a condescending tone:
"Oh.  TINY bread."

Anyone going to Summer Loaf?  Has the class schedule been posted yet?

Erin in Washington