Michigan classes

BILLPOTE@aol.com
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:12:27 EDT
v101.n034.2
For readers in north metropolitan Detroit we are offering a six week Bread
and Pizza Baking class which will meet Tuesday evenings from 6 to 9 PM,
starting September 18, 2001.  The adult education class is being offered
through Rochester Schools.  We will take students from bread machines and
basic dough through rustic breads and pizza.  A special Saturday, optional
class will familiarize students with brick oven baking.  The objective of the
class is to give students confidence in basic and intermediate bread baking.
Instructors are David Jaymes, Oakland University French Professor and 15 year
baker and Bill (Digger) Potere, bread baking hobbyist.

For additional information you may contact Digger at  billpote@aol.com