looking for a recipe

"Becky" <tiggertoo33@earthlink.net>
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:09:58 -0500
v101.n031.8
I'm wanting to find a recipe that will closely copycat Panera's Asiago
Cheese, Cinnamon crumb, and I think the last is a spinach/cheese (or
sun-dried tomato?) bagels.

Also, I spotted a "health bar" (as they called it!) at Sam's Warehouse
yesterday.  It looked like a straight bagel, about 6-7 inches long, and
positively STUFFED with dried fruits, nuts, etc...  I didn't buy a package
to test it out and try to copycat myself...does anyone else know what I'm
talking about, and a similar recipe...or could I just use a cinnamon-raisin
recipe and play with it?

Thanks in advance,
becky